The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, October 10, 2005

Aimee -- Blah, blah, blah and more blah.

And I'm tired.

But with that said, I'm actually in a half way decent mood today. Go figure.

We, being Drew and I, after a slightly rough start yesterday morning put on our happy faces and took Cameron to Wannado City. You know, I'd never been there before and that place is frickin' cool. Seriously. It's like a miniature city just for kids. It was so cute. Cameron had a blast and made himself a good amout of money (Wonga Bucks) at his various jobs. And with his money, he bought himself some bling at the jewelry store (LOL) and had himself some fun at the "Wannado State Fair". All in all it was a really good day.

As of right now, today hasn't been near as great but it hasn't been bad either so I can't complain.

Christie is coming over after I get off work to drop off some of her boxes and what-not (a whole lot of what-not from what I hear). And it should be interesting seeing as how I have absolutely no idea where I'm going to put any of it at the moment. Oh well, we'll figure it out.

And that's it. For now, anyway.

Have a good one, y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home