The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Aimee' Entry

Did I happen to mention that my mom was taking me shoe shopping last night? Yes, I do believe I did. Well, I found a pair and gosh, they’re so pretty, they make my feet look sexy. And it comforts me to know, if nothing else, at least my feet will look sexy. Go me. As for the rest of me? Eh, we’ll see.

But my sister (who is too gorgeous for her own good) will undoubtedly look incredible (she always does). I got a peek at her dress yesterday and it’s so perfect for her.

It was funny because before I got to see it, my mom and I were talking on the phone and she asked, "Have you seen the dress Christie bought for Saturday?"


"Nope, not yet but she told me about it."

"Oh Aimee, it’s gorgeous and I swear that kid can get herself into things you and I couldn’t dream of wearing."

Sigh. "I know."

"It’s disgusting."

"Isn’t it?"

But it’s okay because we love her sexy ass.

Moving on...

Whoo, work was a killer today. Kim was looking for something specific that we thought got filed away a couple years back so we went upstairs to look through the boxes of old files and they were all torn to hell from being moved so many times that we ended up spending most of the day re-boxing them. And we never did find what she was looking for.

After work, I took Cameron out for a pizza and now that we’re home, he’s laying on the couch engrossed in the newest episode of Teen Titans. And I think I might go read a bit of ‘Blue Smoke’.

I hope you all have a good one. Night.

3 Comments:

At Wed Oct 12, 06:54:00 PM, Blogger Cabe said...

Haha

You gal's are weird!

 
At Wed Oct 12, 08:26:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Mm hm, I suppose we are.

 
At Thu Oct 13, 02:08:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The newest episode of Teen Titans was great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home