The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, October 28, 2005

Stranded in South Florida...

And I'm not kidding.

As of 4:19 AM, my power and phone service were restored but there are still a mess of problems such as food, water, gas, money, work -- the list goes on -- that plague me and my family. But we're all alive and though we're weary, we're still in one piece and when it comes down to it, that's what matters. The other shit will just take time.

And those of you that left comments here or tried, in one way or another, to contact me, thanks. Knowing that people care means everything right now.

Love,
Aimee

2 Comments:

At Sat Oct 29, 02:32:00 AM, Blogger savante said...

You're okay!

paul

 
At Sat Oct 29, 02:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aimee-

I know I haven't been around at all and I'm sorry for that but I moved and don't have internet at my apartment. Neither I have a television so I don't know what's wrong in Florida now, but I'm guessing another hurricane? I'm so sorry about that. I hope you and your family are save and well.

I love you,
Tine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home