The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Today was an excellent day...

And do you know why? Well, I'll tell you. It's because today 11/1/05, Aimee got to go back to work and that's a good thing. A really good thing. Granted, it did take twice the amount of time to get there because I don't think there's one bloody traffic light functioning on my ride to work and I swear, I think the majority of people down here have forgotten the concept of a 'four way stop' but ah, who cares, I got to go back to work.

And to kick this day from just good into fucking excellent, Aimee got not one but two paychecks today. Fabulous.

But sadly, Broward County schools are still closed and they announced today that they will be for the rest of the week. And that sucks. Oh and it's been raining pretty much all fucking day and that's not a good thing. But I'm not going to let it bother me because I'm having a good day and come hell or high water, it's going to stay that way.

And I'm a day late but Happy Halloween. I hope you all had a fantastic one.

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 02, 01:14:00 AM, Blogger AJ said...

:o) happy halloweeen!

I may not leave comments, but I'm always checking up to see how things are going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home