The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Getting To Know Your Friends (Again).

The lovely and enchantingly beautiful Angie sent this to me and since I'm in a pisser mood today, I figured this would be better than a bunch bitching and moaning...

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do. This one is a little DIFFERENT from all of the other's floating around, so don't stop here.

Copy and paste this onto your blog then change all the answers so that they apply to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little facts about your friends. --- I did not write these questions!

*It takes a little bit of time to fill out but it is pretty informative*

*Ever been so drunk you blacked out:
Yes

*Missed work because it was raining:
Yes

*Put a body part on fire for amusement:
And why would I do something like that?? How twisted do you think I am for crying out loud?! << I concur with Angie's answer on this one.

*Been hurt emotionally:
Who hasn't.

*Kept a secret from everyone:
Mmm Hmm

*Had an imaginary friend:
Not that I recall, although, since I've suddenly turned into an insomniac, I sure as hell wish I had one right now cause it'd give me someone to talk to instead of staring aimlessly at the living room ceiling.

*Wanted to hook up with a friend:
Mmm, yes.

*Had a crush on a teacher/doctor:
I don't believe so.

*Ever thought an animated character was hot:
Umm, again, not that I recall.

*Had a New Kids on the Block tape:
LMFAO!!! Why yes, I used to have a couple of those.

*Been on stage:
Yes, many times

--------------Favorites--------------

*Shampoo:
Biolage

*Body Wash:
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea

*Day/Night:
Night

*Summer/Winter:
Winter

*Lace/Satin:
Satin

*Favorite cartoon person:
Ti-double g-e r

*Favorite Food:
Mexican followed closely by Italian

*Favorite Movie(s):
Heck, I don't know?? Pump Up The Volume, Gleaming The Cube, Goonies, Constantine, Oceans 11 & 12, Secret Window, The Italian Job... I'm sure there are more but that's all I can think of right now.

*Favorite Book:
Anything by Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb and then there's "Tell No One" by Harlan Coben.

*Favorite Ice Cream:
It's a cross between Mint Chocolate Chip (Baskin Robbins has the best) and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

*Favorite drink:
Dr. Pepper or (when Angie lovingly sends it to me) Mountain Dew Live Wire

*Favorite drink with alcohol:
Midori Sour, I like Amaretto Sours too.

--------------RIGHT NOW--------------

*Wearing: A to-the-ankles grey skirt, a black v-kneck blouse and (get this) black flip flops

*Eating: Nothing

*Drinking: Coffee

*Thinking: Numerous things, my mind is currently in overdrive

*Listening to: The sounds of the office around me and that bloody banging noise in the warehouse

*Talking to: Not a soul

--------------LAST TIME YOU--------------

*Wore a skirt: Today

*Met someone new: Ah... hell, I don't know? Been awhile.

*Cleaned your room: I don't really have a room so I'd have to say not recently.

*Drove a car: This morning to get to work

-------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN--------------

*Your friends: Absolutely.

*Santa Claus: Sure, that jolly old soul comes 'round every year.

*Tooth Fairy: No but I'm sure she's having a blast hanging out with the boogeyman, Elvis and the Easter Bunny << LMAO, yeah, what Angie said.

*Destiny/Fate: Yes

*Angels: Yes

*UFO's: No, but I'm sure they're out there somewhere

*GOD: Yes

------------FRIENDS AND LIFE--------------

*Who have you known the longest of your friends: Honestly? I don't really have too many friends. So, I'd have to say Angie.

*Weirdest: Hmm. Christie, I'd have to say. Yep, definitely Christie.

*Who do you go to for advice: My mommy or Angie.

*Who do you cry to: Myself mostly and then my mom.

*When did you cry the most: When Cameron was in NICU and I finally let the pain break through the wall I'd erected.

*Worst Feeling: I have to pick just one? Probably regret.

*Who will respond to this the fastest? I have no clue? Probably no one.

* Who did you send this to who won't reply? Dunno? Probably everyone.

2 Comments:

At Thu Nov 17, 01:58:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Should I post my answers? LOL

If I don't laugh about things today I may start crying, so bear with me!!! :)

 
At Thu Nov 17, 03:07:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Yes, you should ;)

Laugh all you want, baby. I read your e-mail and I'm sorry that the day isn't going good!

*hugs*kisses*

I love you,
Aimee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home