The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Aimee -- It's safe to say...

That I have a fairly nasty hangover today and it's all Christie's fault. But it's okay because we had fun.

Anyhow, before, during and after my reckless indulgence in a few too many drinks Christie and I had some fun with the camera feature on my cell phone...


^^ You see, my hair isnt that awful red anymore, it's still a bit pink in places but no more red.


^^ I think this is a cool picture of my eye.


I don't know?


^^ I'm not sure what this was about? But, shrug, who cares, my lips look pretty (LOL).

Oh well, the rest of the pictures I found when I scrolled through my phone this morning are in the "R" category and therefore shall not see the light of day.

And that's all, life is blah right now and I currently have a killer headache. I think I'm going to go back to bed and have someone wake me up when it's gone.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

2 Comments:

At Sun Nov 27, 02:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn... very very hot.

 
At Sun Nov 27, 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

(*Blush*) Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home