The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ugh.

It's not yet ten and I have a banger of a headache. Don't you just love days like that?

I finally clawed my way through all the obstacles that were popping up right and left and found Cameron a doctor. So, I have an appointment with the man on Friday, just he and I, and he wants all kind of fun stuff like, for example, all correspondence between his teachers, current and former, and I, you know, interim reports, report cards, letters home, etc., etc., etc. and in trying to pull this stuff together I've discovered that I really need to do something about my completely disorganized method of filing. Seriously. I've found everything from this year with no problem (though it's slightly annoying that 90% of my correspondence with his teacher this year has been done through Cameron's daily planner, therefore I'll need that with me on Friday and he won't be able to take it to school as he's supposed to) but the stuff from kindergarten hasn't been as easy to come by and I really (really) need to find it. Because his kindergarten teacher was so much better at communicating with me, I have a whole file of correspondence from kindergarten--daily behavior charts, disciplinary letters, referrals, etc--and it'd really be helpful. Ah well, I'll be back to searching tonight.

And, because I need her to schedule her C-Section on a Friday so I can stay with her to help her take care of the baby without missing two days work, the OB/GYN just informed Christie that the only date she really has to choose from (as far as Friday's go) is November 23rd. So it's looking like I'll be spending the day after Thanksgiving on the Labor & Delivery/Postpartum floor with Christie instead of picking out our Christmas tree. It's a good thing I'm the type who likes to brave the masses on black Friday.

My mom got herself a part time job setting up the book displays at some local CVS stores and since she's nervous about it, she's asked me to come along and help her out Friday night. I love books, maybe it'll be fun.

And that's really it, not much going on just now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home