The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Merry Christmas

to you and yours!!

I'm taking Thursday off to do all of the Holiday baking with my mom, Aim - I'll get yours mailed out first thing on Tuesday! Which means I'll be sans internet access until Monday when I come back to work.

I'm working my part time job on Friday but I don't have any of my bookmarks stored. I'll be checking my email but that's about it.

I'm done with my shopping except for one gift but it can wait until after Chrsitmas cause I won't see them until then.

So everyone have a happy, safe and joyous Christmas. I hope Santa brings you everything you want!!

Bundled

Xmas Lights

Frosty

Tree

Mistletoe 1

Wreath












2 Comments:

At Tue Dec 20, 04:02:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Merry Christmas to you too, sweetness.

I'll miss you immensely!

*Kisses*

Love ya!

 
At Wed Dec 21, 05:17:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Merry X-Mas Angie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home