The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Stop the Presses...

Aimee done had herself a good day. Yee Haw, Whoo Hoo and all that noise.

And you know why?

Cause my mommy and I baked cookies, lots and lots of cookies. And God, my body feels like it was run down by a rather large truck, I’m so tired it’s a wonder my head hasn’t hit the desk yet and I smell like almond extract but it’s okay cause I had fun! Lots of fun.

And that’s it, the rest of the weekend was anticlimactic and not worth mentioning really so I’m not gonna.

Hope you all had a good one.

2 Comments:

At Mon Dec 19, 03:06:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good to hear; warms me up.

 
At Tue Dec 20, 04:27:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Thank you, Evan. And I have to tell you, I had to have a serious talk with my fingers over here. Sigh. They're always typing things they shouldn't be. Thank the goddess, there's a delete key on this keyboard. *Kisses*. I love ya, babe!


Jeff... Yes, they certainly are (*smile*).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home