The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, September 22, 2006

Aimee, giver of memes...

A title bestowed upon me by Drew. LOL. But, in this instance, the meme is compliments of Jason.


1. What kind of shirt are you wearing?

A black short sleeve v-neck tee.

2. How many kids do you want to have?

I used to want a half dozen, but I've decided that I'm content with my Cameron, so that'd be 1.

3. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

Yep, sure do and I couldn't tell you which one I'm closer too, they're probably pretty close to equal, but my relationship with both is a bit different.

4. What name would you want besides the one you have?

Eve--I love that name.

5. What time did you wake up today?

Somewhere around 11:00 am.

6. What were you doing at midnight two nights ago?

That was infusion night, so it's a safe bet I was sleeping.

7. Do you like having your hair pulled?

Mmm, yes, lightly.

8. Name something you CANNOT wait to do:

Go on vacation, I haven't taken one longer than 2 days in YEARS. Just two and a half more weeks to go--I can't wait!

9. Last time you saw your mom?

Earlier today before she headed north.

10. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?

There are quite a few things I'd change if I could, but for the most part, I'm content.

11. If you had 300,000 dollars, what would you do with it?

Pay off a few bills like my car and a couple credit cards, help out a few people that I dearly love and set the rest aside for Cameron.

12. Last thing you ate?

Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin from Dunkin Donuts.

13. What's your favorite month?

December.

14. Least favorite month?

March.

15. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?

Ah, a few weeks back I borrowed some capri's from my mom because mine got soaked while we were at the beach.

16. Most visited webpage?

I visit a lot of webpages on the daily, but one I visit everyday without fail would be Evan's blog.

17. Last person to make you sad?

Ah, I don't know exactly? A couple people have made me sad lately.

18. Would you take a bullet for your best friend?

Indeed I would.

19. Favorite kind of soda?

Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew Live Wire hold equal adoration from me, but since my diet does not allow me to indulge in either, I'm gonna have to go with Diet Pepsi Jazz Strawberries and Cream.

20. If someone you hated died, what would you do?

Not sure really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home