The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Aimee--I haven't updated since Saturday...

Shame on me! But it's alright, there isn't much of anything going on at the moment so technically, you haven't missed much.

Let's see...

I have a Parent/Teacher Conference scheduled for Tuesday Sept. 25th to discuss Cameron's "behavior" (which, if it's anything like it's been at home, has been positively deplorable).

My sister got a new job and on the way to her second day on the job, she got pulled over and very nearly arrested for driving on a suspended license, which mind you, was violating her probation--so, me thinks it's "buh-bye" new job. Sigh.

Cameron took a tumble down the stairs last night because he was going way too fast (as I've told him NOT to do a million times) and was rather upset by the whole traumatic incident, so much so that after I managed to get my heart beating again, I had to carry my baby back up the stairs with him clinging to me for dear life. Gods he's heavy.

Oh and I'm having my infusion tonight--yippee, hooray and all that noise. I have to have it again in two and a half weeks instead of the normal three because I'll be out of the Sunshine State and a mite too far from home to have it on the actual day it's supposed to be scheduled.

And that's all really. Nothing exciting, same ole, same ole, but the mundane intricacies aside, I'm in a rather fantastic mood this week. It's good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home