The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Monday, May 07, 2007

Psychologists, tummy aches and Spiderman 3.

Ah, it was such a long weekend that was oddly, way too short. Yeah, go on, see if you can make sense out of that one.

So, I met with Cameron's doctor on Friday and despite my feelings about doctors in his particular profession, I liked him, he was straightforward, not pushy and made me feel comfortable. Cameron will be meeting with him for the first time this Tuesday evening and hopefully Cameron will feel as comfortable talking to him as I did. We'll see...

Speaking of Cameron, he and I were afflicted with the tummy aches this weekend. Boo hiss and no bloody fun. I don't know why but it certainly sucked. We're both feeling better now though and that's lovely thing.

Anyway, Spiderman 3, I didn't love it but I did like it. I saw it twice (Saturday with Drew and Sunday with Cameron & my mom) and for me, it was actually better the second time around. I don't know, there was just too much going on, a whole lot of fluff and not near enough action (although, my mom really dug the emo-esque Peter, she said he looked much better that way. LOL), but that's just me.

And tonight we have an awards ceremony type thing because Cameron ranked in the Top 20 for his grade in the Math Superstars program, he's very excited about it and that's incredibly cute.

That's about it for me, same ole same ole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home