The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Friday, May 11, 2007

And the weekend cometh.

Ugh, I have the absolute worst headache this morning (well, almost afternoon) and I'm out of ibuprofen, which totally sucks.

Anyway, it's Friday (thank the gods) and I've only got a bit over 5 hours before this weeks torture is complete (gods how I wish it would hurry). I can't wait. Not that I have anything remotely exciting planned this weekend (well, there is my infusion Saturday morning--yippee), but still...

This week has just dragged and dragged and dragged, I swear, I didn't think it was ever going to end. And it wasn't an altogether pleasant week either. What's with that, huh? My car payment is late and because I had to toss Cameron's new psychologist a cool hundred in less than a week I won't be able to recoup the difference until I get paid next Tuesday, which will no doubt make things sticky with Ford. You know, I think I'd sell my soul for the five grand I need to pay off my car loan... Okay, maybe not, but being sans that $412.00 a month bill is a really lovely thought. My cell phone bill is due tomorrow and sadly, another thing I can't afford to pay until Tuesday, so, if anyone happens to feel the urge to call me anytime between Sunday and Tuesday, I'd shoot for my home number. Then there's the water bill, the phone bill, the electric bill and the never ending portion of my rent that my dad will be hitting me up for any day now. Oh, and another cool fifty will be going to the psychologist (I don't know why I even bother with health insurance cause despite the ridiculous monthly premium I still end paying out my ass in co-pays for anything medically related). Life, ain't it sweet?

Speaking of psychologists, I'm trying really hard not to make myself crazy overanalyzing everything but it doesn't seem to be working all that well. My main worry is the ADHD, not the disorder itself but the treatment. I have a big, huge, astronomically large issue with the meds they use to treat ADHD and I'm currently giving myself an ulcer fretting over the side affects. I really need to just calm down and start dealing but that particular action hasn't been kind enough to take root in my brain just yet. I'm working on it.

But, all stressful things aside, Sunday is Mother's Day and my Cameron made something for me in school that he's pretty excited about so I'm looking forward to that.

Anyhow, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and all you mommy's have a perfectly lovely Mother's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home