The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Funny thing, I was in a good mood.

Have you ever felt like no one gives a flying fuck about you or your problems? Me too.

Moving on, Cameron's first appt with the psychologist went great, good, fine and all that. He'll be submitting the proper paperwork for approval to do the ADHD testing because though there are other issues at play, ADHD is more likely than not the main stressor. Anyhow, while we're waiting for the insurance company to piss and moan about approving it (2-3 weeks the doc says), we'll begin working on behavior management. And that's that.

4 Comments:

At Wed May 09, 04:20:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

um...you ok?

 
At Thu May 10, 09:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's goin on Aim??

 
At Thu May 10, 09:11:00 PM, Blogger Drew said...

You know my first thought when I read your question was .....


*snarky comment*

Yup, because I don't care a flying...

Well you get the idea...

However I do care.

And so I will try to make you smile by asking you how did the expression "I don't give a rat's ass" start. Was there a guy who was trying to express how little he gave when he saw a rat... Picked it up and pointed to it's ass and said
"This is how much I care...."

 
At Fri May 11, 10:51:00 AM, Blogger Aimee said...

Alright, that did it! I smiled! Thanks, Drew! And you know, that's a good question, I'm gonna have to think on it (*smile*).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home