The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Aimee -- Happy New Year!

First, in case I don’t make it back this way before then, I hope you all have splendid and utterly Happy New Year! Have tons of fun, and one of you have a drink for me, will ya? But all fun aside, be safe.

Well, it’s after midnight, do you know where your kiddies are?

I do, and it ain’t here. Cameron has been off hangin’ in the boons (translates to some 3 block town up in North Florida) with Drew’s parents since Tuesday, and as much as I needed some alone time (which technically, I haven’t gotten), I miss the little monster something fierce.

I feel somewhat better (not physically, but mentally) today than I did yesterday, and that’s a good thing, I suppose. My "sober" sister has managed to steer clear of anything remotely containing alcohol since the other night, and as a substitute is currently subjecting me to hours and hours (and hours – I shit you not, we’ve been watching since I walked through the door at 5:45pm) of Buffy The Vampire Slayer on DVD. And I gotta say, Spike is one sexy motherfucker, and after hours of staring at him, I have this intense urge to bite him. Come to think of it, Willow too, she’s much hotter than Buffy.

And I’m slightly creeped out by the fact that someone with whom I had a rather volatile relationship that ended over ten years ago is currently searching for me. I happen to know he landed here through one of those searches because I tracked his IP and he also managed to find me on Reunion.com because they sent me an e-mail telling me that he’s added me to his contacts. It’s just weird. I haven’t spoken to the man in over six years and we didn’t exactly end things on the best of terms. Maybe he’s looking for his comic books? If that’s the case, I don’t have them anymore, Eric. I turned them over to Melissa years ago. You’ll have to find her if that’s what you’re wanting.

Well, I really don’t have anything more to say. So, I'll leave you with this...

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move ours souls to dance. They awaken us to a new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same. -- Flavia Weedn

2 Comments:

At Sat Dec 31, 03:58:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Stalkers can be so fucking scary (as well as requisitely creepy).

Xander (early Xander anyway) always did it for me a bit more than Spike ever did...

And with you on Willow (and Tara... and Faith...); I never could find an attraction to SMG for myself.

 
At Sat Dec 31, 01:34:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I agree and it makes no sense really. Why after all these years and the bullshit we put each other through would he and I have anything to say to each other?

Eh, Xander's alright, but it's Spike who makes my blood pressure spike. Christie is into Angel, and he's hot, but I'm still all for Spike.

Mmm, yes, Faith is hot, but I'm with you, I never have found Sarah Michelle Geller all that attractive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home