The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Love thy neighbor.

And honestly, I do, she’s a super nice lady, but her nephew on the other hand, is starting to really piss me off. You see, a couple weeks ago, he caught me while I was outside and started bitching about where my sister parks her car because in his eyes, she’s parking in "his" spot. Well, the spot he’s referring to is in the guest parking area along the hedges that line the townhouses, so technically, it’s no more his spot than it is Christie’s, and I told him as much when he was bitching about it. Apparently that wasn’t what he wanted to hear, and now he’s become hellbent on proving some kind of point by parking in "my" spot (which is legitimately my parking spot) whenever I’m not in it. And I have to tell you, I’m about a step away from getting rude with him if he doesn’t quit parking in my fucking spot.

Anyhow, the rest of my night was spent consoling a hysterical, overly emotional, completely shit faced, weeping Christie who, in the process of my weak attempt at consoling her spilled her wine all over me and managed to smoke the rest of "my" cigarettes. Sounds fun, huh?

But you know what the real pisser is? After Christie smoked all of my cigarettes she (who could barely walk) announced that she was going to drive up to 7-Eleven to get some more. Now, I couldn’t let her do that, could I? So instead of letting her drunk ass get behind the wheel, I drove my happy ass up to 7-Eleven to get her some fucking cigarettes and while I was there, I decided that I HAD to have a Slurpee, but the damn Slurpee machine was broken. What the hell kind of 7-Eleven has a broken Slurpee machine for fucks sake? It’s just not natural. Sigh.

Oh well, that’s the breaks, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home