The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Aimee -- Ouch.

God, I am in so much pain. I can’t even remember the last time I was in this much pain. I don’t know what the hell happened, but I’ve somehow done gone and fucked up my knee. And it hurts, dammit, it really, really hurts.

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

I think I’m going to go curl up on the couch and have a good cry. It won’t make my knee feel any better, but fuck it, I’m going to do it anyway.

2 Comments:

At Wed Dec 28, 11:32:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

That is my question to Aim, what on earth did you do?

 
At Wed Dec 28, 12:56:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I have no bloody clue?? But it sure as hell hurts!! Still, dammit.

Maybe I sprained it, twisted it, hell, broke it. Who knows?

Ouch.

But thank you two for caring!

*Kisses*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home