The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

What to write

What to write. . . . I'm so boring.

I finally busted ass yesterday and posted 11, yes 11 chapters of my fic up on mine and Aimee's site yesterday. I have about a million more to go, but at least I put a reasonable dent in it.

I had dinner with my niece last night. It went good, She keeps getting complimented on how much like her mother she looks like, me. It's funny. You have no idea how warm and fuzzy that makes me feel. Also how bad I feel for her actual mom. We talked about all sorts of stuff, but I didn't lecture her or anything, she's had enough of that.

I still have to mail Aimee her cookies, and I'm going to do it tomorrow. I swear.

I'm going to the post office tonight to pick up the gift she sent me.

I have banned myself from drinking at family functions. I had a little too much wine on X-Mas eve and told someone a secret about myself that I shouldn't have shared. It's not something I'm proud of, my secret, but I'm hoping that he was more drunk than I was and won't remember. Or better yet, not blab it to anyone else.

I'm mad at myself this morning because I screwed up a check. One out of 500 isn't bad, but for being the last payroll of the year. But the guy that it happened to was super nice and super understanding about it. So that made it easier, but I still feel bad that I screwed it up cause I shouldn't have. I went through the damn preview carefully and slowly so I wouldn't mess it up and I did. I hate it when I make a mistake. Hate it.

I really really want to start smoking again. X-Mas eve I smoked way to much. I had one yesterday with Nicole at work and I really want one right now.

I have a work comp auditor coming today and I'm not really ready for her. Since our "interm" controller scheduled her to come in and I'm not happy that he took that upon himself to do when I'm the one that has to do all the prep work. Jerk. I'm so glad that I'm not going to be working for him. I don't like him at all.

The count down is on folks, only 29 more days of being here and I'm outtie.

Got an email to pay one of our employees a $3000 dollar incentive to stay with the company. How come I'm not worth paying to stay? Can you hear the thoughts of self-doubt and self-worth floating in my head?

Brother got me Em's Curtain Call Cd. I'm gonna have to listen to it today. I think.

I have no idea what else to blog about. There's plenty of bitching and complaining I could do but, I don't wanna.

Have a super day!

1 Comments:

At Wed Dec 28, 12:57:00 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I haven't mailed yours yet either. I put them in a tupperware and keep meaning to box them up, but then I get distracted. I'll have to do that tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home