The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hmm. How 'bout that.

In the year 2006 I resolve to:
Start using a condom.

Get your resolution here


Condom? What the hell's that? Okay, I'm just kiddin'. I know perfectly well what a condom is, but (there's always a but) I haven't used one in so long, I scarcely remember what to do with one. And on a purely TMI basis, I have a slight problem with latex, I do believe I'm allergic. Maybe that's the reason I've had so few sex partners. Eh, who knows?

On the other hand, I'd have to start having regular sex to fulfill that resolution, and honestly, I'm not thinking that'd be a bad thing.

Have a Happy New Year, all.

~ * Aimee * ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home