The Twisted Minds of Aimee and Angie

We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit. - EE Cummings

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Aimee

You wanna know something that never ceases to piss me off?

When someone takes something from my life and tries to twist it around in a weak attempt to justify their own stupidity by trying to make me look like the one who doesn't have any fucking sense.

Well, you know what I have to say to that?

I may be crazy for wanting someone I don’t have a chance in hell of being with, but at least I’m not stupid enough to allow someone to use me as their own living, breathing masturbatory tool.

And personally, I’d rather be crazy than stupid. But that’s just me.

That was probably a bit harsh, but someone needs to learn that they can’t shield their ignorance by trying to shine the light on somebody else.

They can make all the excuses they want, but at the end of the day it is what it is, and no amount of excuses or attempts to deflect attention onto someone else is going to change that.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jan 04, 07:59:00 AM, Blogger Angie said...

*shakes head*

Is there no low people won't stoop to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home